Sunday 23 September 2018

Last 8 seasons data now organized!!!

Finally, organized the data from the last 8 seasons..
To finish with it was very important for me for a few reasons: I now know what to expect for (how much plays there are usually will be per season, what strategies are doing good/bad comparing to past etc.).
Overall there will be a few dozens of strategies (7 of them taken from 3rd party as copy/paste).
Organizing the data from the past gave the opportunity to check how many plays I missed in current season (I started on September 14, 2018 while the first plays for this season started already in July).

Let me focus first on my strategies... Twenty soccer leagues involved..
On average, there is around 2343 plays per season (good to have a bot :) ). The average profit is 466 units (I for sure, will be satisfied with a half from it)..

From the start of the season I missed 315 plays (those had 26.99 units profit and a ROI of 8.6%). The profit is a good sign for the future, although the profitability is lower than the past data shows.
From September 14, there were 97 plays suiting the (my) strategies and those had 13.21 units profit and a ROI of 13.6%.


17.58% of the average plays per season already done, but the profit is only 8.62% of the average profit..

All in all I satisfied with the fact that 2018-19 season shows profit, but it's still too early to make any conclusions..

To make the plays it's quit easy... I insert the formulas in my excel sheet a few days before the matches take place and from then it's the BOT job ("he" places the wagers one minute before kick-off if the odds are suits the given strategy for the given league).

See Ya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews